Monday, May 7, 2012

week 5: welcome to the Renaissance Age!

I traveled recently to a nearby city to go to a Renaissance Faire with a few friends. It was so much fun! It was set up like a town and everyone dressed up and played the part...


even the kids!

We caught the ail end of a magic show given by Merlin himself! LOL He was a really good magician. I couldn't get any good pictures of him doing anything because hey didn't allow that, so I took a picture of his poster outside. :)


I think I took her picture because she looked weird.


this dude cracked me up!


I don't have a clue what he was about, but I laughed my ass off when I saw him.

I did realize that if I would have lived back in this day and time I may have staved to death or been as skinny as a rail and thus useless in the eyes of these hardy folk.

There was a lot of this in the way of meals --->        
                                     
   

and if you've been following this blog you  already know that I don't part take in any of that! I didn't even bother to ask what it was. It looked like road kill to me so it didn't matter! For the record, if I did eat meat, I don't think I could eat it after seeing like this.  

How did I enjoy my experience?

Well....I liked it! It was fun and different. Kind of a cross between Halloween and a summer barbeque. I would do it again, but I would eat before I got there so I wouldn't have to eat so many desserts to curb my appetite. LOL

Carson


No comments:

Post a Comment